Sunday 21 January 2018

Curve Balls...

Well, we had a few curve balls thrown our way this week.

The biggest one being that Nolan's passport had an issue coming through. If you can believe it, the new lady at Service Canada forgot to photocopy the back side of his birth certificate. You know what's on the back side? Nothing... 😕 It's blank. So, because the lady forgot to photocopy and authenticate stamp a blank piece of paper, we had to pay a $65.00 fee to get this process sped up. Sigh. The silver lining? Because I wasn't a complete loser in waiting to the 11th hour for passports, we now have a bit of wiggle room to get it figured out before we leave. Small mercies.

Our next curve ball was that my work schedule got switched a bit, and then my pay stub was messed up... Again, it's all good. It feels nice to not be immediately frantic for that money! Another small mercy... 🙏

A highlight? Ya'll I broke my plateau!! Ya, man! I was down 1.4 pounds this week. However, I then made the mistake of trying on jeans, and my self esteem plummeted. Sigh...

Anyway! Onward and upward today! It's a new week, and I get to be on my favourite route. Mine.... 😙






No comments:

Post a Comment