Monday 1 January 2018

Well 2018? Here We Are.

2018. Wow. Another year zipped by with hardly a blink of the eye. Did it go as I'd hoped? Probably not, and yet, some awesomeness did come out of it. I do however feel as though I'm skidding sideways into 2018, slightly wobbly, unsure, and with trepidation for what's to come.

One of the things I am coming to terms with is my own limitations. I struggle with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I have since I was 15. I spent New Years Eve this year sound asleep. Again. While my family was awake and enjoying each others company. This makes me want to cry. The illness can create a loneliness in me that's hard to explain. I miss out on a lot because of it. Yet, I also manage to live life a lot brighter then some. It's a balancing act.

I did find it easier to balance when the boys were younger, but I was in control; of bedtime. Now that they're older, and evening people, it's more hard to figure it all out. Anyway, that was my New Years Eve.

Onward and upward. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment